Loading . . .
Refer your friends & get $50.Spread the credit union love by telling all your eligible friends & family members to join Gulf Coast Educators FCU. When they open a new GCEFCU membership with a savings and checking account with active debit card usage using your referral link, you'll both get $50! Here's how it works:
- Share with friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- Your friend gets $50 when they open their new GCEFCU membership & checking account, and completes 15 debit card transactions within their first 45 days of membership.
- You'll get a $50 credit in your account when they meet all requirements. Cha-ching!
Who is eligible to join GCEFCU?
To become a member of Gulf Coast Educators FCU, you must fall within our field of membership.
1. School District Employee
Employees who work regularly in the Educational Industry in the state of Texas, meaning they work for:
- an elementary school, secondary school, or post-secondary school;
- a county superintendent of schools office;
- an authorized education foundation; or
- a school board, either as employees or trustees.
Those who have retired as pensioners or annuitants from above employment are also eligible.
2. GCEFCU Employee
Employees of Gulf Coast Educators Federal Credit Union are eligible for membership.
3. Family Members
Immediate families or households that fall within the chart below are eligible for membership, as well as spouses of those who have died while whithin the field of membership of this credit union.